Friday, February 15, 2013

Fiber Fever Friday #19

Happy belated Valentine's Day to everyone...

I hope you all enjoyed yesterday's project Lexicon photograph -- I sure enjoyed that evening.

Well it is Fiber Fever Friday and I thought we would get right to it...

Yesterday I received what can only be described as "a big honkin load of yarn":



























And then last night I sat down at my wheel, for perhaps the third time ever, and spun up some roving...



It is certainly not a great job, but it will make an interesting bulky two-ply...  I am just beginning to learn to spin after my wonderful wife got me my wheel a year ago.  The wheel and I are still learning how to work together.

Well, that is all I have for the moment, folks.  I hope you all have a very relaxing weekend full of fun and fiber.  I plan on staying home all weekend to work on Guild business and that nearly done pair of socks!

Knit Happy Everyone!

Joining Tamisamis and Natural Suburbia for the Friday rounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment