Friday, March 8, 2013

Fiber Fever Friday #22

Happy Friday Everyone!

All day long yesterday I thought it was Wednesday.  What a great surprise at the end of the day to find that today was going to be Friday!

And if it is Friday, then it must be Fiber Fever Friday!



Today's fiber came to us from Spirit-Trail.net .  R and I indulged ourselves to double portions of the yarn and fiber clubs this year.  This is February's shipment.  The yarn is Lina -- a Corriedale and Nylon blend (75%/25%) and the Fiber is 100% Corriedale.

This is some seriously beautiful yarn to work with.  As usual, Spirit-Trail comes through 100%  for me in terms of fiber and color.

If you would like to get your hands on some Spirit-Trail yarn or fiber, please visit their page here.

I hope you all are planning a relaxing, full fiber weekend -- I know I am!


Knit Happy Everyone!


Joining Linda@Natural Suburbia for Creative Friday and TamisAmis for Finished Object Friday.  Be sure to check them out to see what they have been working on!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning fibre and yarn Joseph, have a wonderful weekend!
    Thank you for sharing on Creative Friday:)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete